Free meals vouchers shall be appointed Raseiniai district municipality in the territory of the place of residence of its individuals.
For free meals vouchers can apply:
• single disabled persons who have lost 60-100 per cent. the incapacity for work and pensioners, whose income does not exceed 1,5 IRB (183 €) size;
• lone of persons with disabilities, retirement and retirement age persons in the family if the income per family member does not exceed 1 IRB (122 €) size;
• family, auginanti children, if the income per family member does not exceed 1 IRB (122 €) size;
• single individuals or families, in the(-usios) in crisis situations, without (s) of income or whose income is up to 1 IRB (122 €);
• individuals and family in the event of a fire, natural disaster;
• when returning from prisons and social rehabilitation institutions;
The person (family) who wishes to get free meals vouchers, appealing to the neighborhood posted in Raseiniai social services centre specialist social work in the ward and submit the following documents:
• application - the application fills in the ward;
• a family member of the person attesting to the documents;
• disability, working capacity level, special needs level, special nursing requirements or the old-age pension age proving documents;
• a document certifying the person's place of residence or a certificate stating that the person is included in the residence municipality of residence, persons without accounts;
• active family member certificate of available wage and other benefits, a certificate of receipt of scholarship, pension, alimony, permanent care assistance and nursing benefits, and other income over the past 3 months. from the referral date;
• certificate of the land, revenues from land lease if the land is leased;
• custodial or rehabilitation institutions certificate (copy);
• medical advisory commission or a medical institution certificate of health status or of the transaction carried out;
• other documents;
A single power talono value of 2,90 €. For catering vouchers for shopping can be GIVEN to the "People trade" and JSC "Inkubas" in stores networks of Raseiniai district.
Requests are considered Raseiniai district municipality of the free meals vouchers the award of the commission. The commission by order shall approve the Raseiniai district municipality administration director.
Provision of information to
Smulkesnė informacija teikiama Raseinių socialinių paslaugų centre, adresu, Žemaitės g. 4, Raseiniai, LT-60129, specialistė kompensacinei technikai Sigita Kvietkauskaitė tel. (8 428) 72 044, mob. 8 684 26 453, el. p. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Laundry services shall be awarded
- A person (family), law receiving assistance in home services, to which income (average family income per family member) less than the state supported income of double the size (244 Euro);
- a person (family), law receiving day social care services to a person in the home whose income (average family income per family member) less than the state supported income of double the size (244 Euro);
- single persons with a significant special needs level of income (average family income per family member) less than the state supported income of double the size (244 Euros).
A person (a family member) who wishes to obtain laundry services, turn to the neighborhood posted in the centre a specialist social work (hereinafter - specialist), Raseiniai town in the ward - to the centre of a social worker and submit the following documents:
- application - application for social services and special assistance measures to get the SP-8 form to be completed for the ward in accordance with annex 1 of a change in circumstances, but not less than once per year, performed laundry services in the assessment of the need, the applicant's material and household living conditions survey, with seniūno and the center specialist, the social worker's conclusions and recommendations;
- personal identity document (passport or identity card), a copy of these documents;
- disability, special needs level, the decision on social services and special assistance measures to the person granting the special nursing needs or old age pension age of supporting documents copies;
- pension, constant care assistance and nursing benefits, and other income over the past 3 months. from the referral date.
One washing talono value of 3,48 Euros. Laundry service shall be granted one time per month (up to 4 kg dry laundry). Laundry services are provided by UAB "Raivila".
Dėl detalesnės informacijos kreiptis į Raseinių socialinių paslaugų centro specialistę kompensacinei technikai Sigitą Kvietkauskaitę(Žemaitės g. 4, Raseiniai, tel. (8 428) 72 044, mob. 8 684 26 453 el. p. email@example.com).
The special transport services provided by the Raseiniai district municipality in the territory of the place of residence of its individuals in accordance with the needs due to disability, illness or old-age mobility problems.
Transport used to travel:
- the treatment and rehabilitation institutions;
- the sanatoriums;
- the orthopedic enterprises;
- the Doctors consultative commission (HCC) or the Disability and working capacity determination service (NDNT);
- inclusion of persons with disabilities to provide technical assistance measures, those measures taken for repair and transport;
- district of persons with disabilities non-governmental organisations take place in seminars, training, cultural, sporting events, festivals;
- in Kaunas TPNC transport of persons with disabilities the technical assistance measures;
- Raseiniai district municipality administration, Municipal institutions;
- companies, organisations and other natural and legal persons paying the fixed rental rate;
10. center staff provided tasks.
The person (one of adult family members) or his guardian, caregiver, wishing to obtain a transport organisation services, to be completed by the application-the applicationindicating the desired departure date, route and the departure of the reason and shall provide to the centre Common to the social services department. To the application-the application shall contain the following documents:
1. identity document (passport, identity card or temporary residence permit in Lithuania, residence declaration certificate);
2. document, proof of travel needed;
3. the disabled person certificate;
4. certificate about the person's (family's) income over the last 3 months.
Request for transport services the appointment of a person (family) can provide community members, social workers or other interested persons, specifying the reason for which the person cannot himself do. Persons with disabilities organizations, Municipal administration, Municipal institutions, undertakings, organisations wishing to benefit from the special transport service (celebration, event, etc.), the centre shall submit the application and other documents attesting to the crossing of necessity.
Už suteiktas paslaugas mokama pagal Raseinių rajono savivaldybės tarybos 2018 m. kovo 22 d. sprendimu Nr. TS-85 bei 2020 m. rugsėjo 24 d. sprendimu Nr. TS-265 patvirtintus Raseinių socialinių paslaugų centro specialiosios paskirties automobilių nuomos įkainius ir tarifus.
Transport services are provided free of charge
- a person (family), law receiving social allowance;
- a person (family) whose income (average family income per family member) less than the state supported income of double the size.
Transporto paslaugos gavėjai, kurių pajamos (vidutinės šeimos pajamos, tenkančios vienam šeimos nariui) didesnės už valstybės remiamų pajamų dvigubą dydį, įmonės, neįgaliųjų organizacijos, kiti neįvardinti fiziniai ir juridiniai asmenys, moka už nuvažiuotą kilometrą – 0,58 Eurų. Įstaigos, įmonės, išlaikomos iš savivaldybės biudžeto lėšų, už nuvažiuotą kilometrą moka – 0,38 Eurų. Tuo atveju, kai vykstama į kultūrinius renginius, seminarus, mokymus, sportines varžybas ar pan., taip pat mokama už mašinos stovėjimo (laukimo) valandą - 2,90 Eurų.
After the deduction of the specified person (family) payment for the organisation of transport services) of a person (average family income, the earnings per family member) monthly income must not remain lower than state supported income of double the size.
For the provision of transport services for discounts
- A person under the age of 18 with a disability, people of working age recognised as unable to work, old-age persons of retirement age with significant special needs, sukakusiems 75 and more years of age and one accompanying person is subject to an 80% discount;
- Working-age persons, and recognised in part darbingais, old age persons of retirement age, which the average special needs, sukakusiems old-age retirement age up to 75 years subject to a 50% discount.
Old-age retirement age, subject to minor special needs – preferences do not apply.
Už suteiktas paslaugas asmenys moka į centro nurodytą atsiskaitomąją banko sąskaitą pagal pateiktą sąskaitą pranešimą. Kiti fiziniai ir juridiniai asmenys už suteiktas paslaugas sumoka pagal pateiktą sąskaitą-faktūrą. Sąskaitą privaloma apmokėti per 30 darbo dienų po paslaugos suteikimo.
Dėl transporto paslaugų teikimo informacijos kreiptis į Raseinių socialinių paslaugų centro darbų saugos ir ūkio reikalams specialistą Arvydą Savicką (Žemaitės g. 4, Raseiniai, tel. (8 428) 72 037, 8671 62 312, el. p. firstname.lastname@example.org).
The right to purchase the permanent or the temporary use of measures of technical assistance or to obtain a acquisition reimbursement must Raseiniai district residents, found the order had declared their place of residence Raseiniai district municipality, which determine the specific needs of the permanent or the temporary use of a technical aid measures:
- persons under 18 years of age, with an established degree of disability;
- persons under 18 years of age, with motion disabilities (until their disability is not yet identified);
- persons over 18 years of age, with an established capacity for work level;
- persons who have reached age pension age;
- individuals after treatment of acute injuries, injury or disease and having the obvious disability of signs, which over time will change (as they a disability or capacity for work level is not yet identified).
The person (his / her parents (adoptive parents), spouse, adult children, guardians (rūpintojai) or his authorised representative, or a professional working in the ward, who wishes to acquire the movement of the technical assistance measure shall apply to Raseiniai social services centre in the development of an Integrated help desk, with the documents:
- the request, which must be completed on the spot;
- extract from the medical documents (form No. 027/a) (statement of validity - 12 months), which extract, personal health care rehabilitation institution physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians, personal health care institutions of family physicians, or other relevant area doctors specialists.
- personal identity document (passport or identity card);
- disabled person (the pensioner) certificate and (or) special need for permanent care certificate or a document stating that the person provides full disability.
- in order to receive the automatically controlled bed, mattress from pressure ulcers, bed table, necessary nursing certificate.
Order persons are provided with the disposable movement of technical assistance measures appropriate to their physical and medical needs. All issued technical assistance measures, where it becomes no longer necessary or suitable for use, clean, regular and complete, are returned to Raseiniai social services centre.
The death of a person, his family members, carers or rūpintojai the person had the movement of the technical assistance measure must be returned within 30 days.
Kreipdamiesi dėl techninės pagalbos priemonės, asmenys turi užpildyti nustatytos formos prašymą ir su reikiamais papildomais dokumentais kreiptis į Raseinių socialinių paslaugų centro Bendrųjų paslaugų skyriaus specialistę kompensacinei technikai Sigitą Kvietkauskaitę (Žemaitės g. 4, Raseiniai, tel. (8 428) 72 044, mob. 868426453, el. p. email@example.com).
Visi neįgalūs ir pensijinio amžiaus asmenys gali kreiptis dėl techninės pagalbos priemonių remonto paslaugų, nesvarbu ar priemonė imta iš Raseinių socialinių paslaugų centro, ar pirkta iš privačių asmenų. Dėl priemonės remonto kreiptis tel. nr. 8 5265 0000 nurodant:
- Neįgaliojo pažymėjimo arba pensininko numerį.
- Tikslų savo adresą.
- Kontaktinį telefoną.
- Nusirašyti ar atsiųsti nufotografuoti priemonės gamintojo lipduką.
- Kuo tiksliau apibūdinti priemonės gedimą.
Assistance to the home – personal home services that help a person (family) to manage the household and to participate in public life.
Help to home users:
- · adult persons with disabilities and their families;
- · elderly persons and their families;
- · children with disabilities and their families;
- · other persons and the family (temporarily due to illness or other reasons, the autonomy of the denied persons).
Aid to the house services shall be granted only for a single personwithout close relatives (children, spouses), which could take care of him, or if a person's close relatives are who have lost 75-100 per cent. the incapacity for work established high-level special needs, provide personal care or supervise their family member who have been established a severe or moderate disability level, from 0 to 40 % capacity, medium or large special needs or are at social risk persons. Help in home services available for and other nenumatytasis cases where there is a Raseiniai district municipality for the special needs of the level of identification and social care services for granting approval of the commission.
Aid in home services – provided by a person at home from 5 pm. up to 10 hours. per week.
Day social care personal home means the set of services that person provided to the complex, ongoing specialist care requiring assistance at home during the day.
Day social care recipients are persons with severe disability, whose chances of making the main of their activities in the fields of health condition is absolutely limited, without the help of others can not perform almost anything, the special needs of the volume is large, and because the statutory procedure is laid down in special nursing needs or permanent care (assistance) needs due to mental weakness or psychiatric disorders.
Day social care service users:
- · children with severe disabilities;
- · adults with severe disabilities;
- · the retirement age for persons with severe disabilities.
Day social care service personal home duration of 2 hours. up to 8 hours. during the day, up to 5 times per week.
For aid to the home and day social care services for the person at home the receipt of the person (one of adult family members) or his guardian, trustee or the person concerned appeals to the personal (family) place of residence region is also, fills in the Application – an application to social services to receive and provide personal identity document.
Ward, specialist or social worker, the person (guardian, trustee) Request-application, not longer than within 14 calendar days, must assess the person (family) social service needs. Personal need for social care assessment is carried out within 30 days of receipt of the request. All filled documents shall be submitted to the Social assistance department.
Tax for social services the size of the person (family) is determined individually, taking into account the person's (family's) financial possibilities to pay for social services a person (family) social services type, however, cannot be higher than a person (family) social services price.
Personal (family) financial opportunities are undervalued when a person (family) agrees to pay the full social price of the services.
Raseinių socialinių paslaugų centro teikiamų pagalbos į namus ir dienos socialinės globos asmens namuose paslaugų kaina patvirtinta Raseinių rajono savivaldybės tarybos 2020 m. lapkričio 26 d. sprendimu Nr. TS – 324 ,,Dėl Raseinių socialinių paslaugų centro teikiamų pagalbos į namus ir dienos socialinės globos asmens namuose paslaugų kainų patvirtinimo“.
Pagalbos į namus paslaugos 1 val. kaina: 6,59 Eur
Dienos socialinės globos asmens namuose paslaugos 1 val. kaina: 6,76 Eur
- Social services law;
- Social services directory;
- The Republic of lithuania social security and labour and the minister 2006-04-05 order No A1-94 "Due to Personal (family) social service need identification and allocation of the description of the procedure and the older person and adult with disabilities in a social care need methodology for the determination of the approval;
- Payment for social services description of the procedure;
- Government of Republic of lithuania in 2006. 10 October. resolution No 978 "On social services financing and the funds calculation methodology confirmation".
-Integralios pagalbos (dienos socialinės globos ir slaugos) paslaugų teikimo asmens namuose tvarkos aprasas
-Pagalbos į namus paslaugų teikimo tvarkos aprašas
Dėl detalesnės informacijos kreiptis į Raseinių socialinių paslaugų centro Integralios pagalbos skyriaus vyr. socialinę darbuotoją Ivetą Jakaitytę (Žemaitės g. 4, Raseiniai, tel. (8 428) 72 038, el. p. firstname.lastname@example.org).